12 weeks

so i'm just going to shamelessly copy and paste the template for these updates from my friend's blog.  thanks jess!  ;)


How Far Along: 12 weeks
Size of baby: lil peanut is about the size of a small peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: mmmm.......i've only gained 2 lbs, how is that possible?
Maternity Clothes: none yet, but i feel like i will live in stretchy pants.  i also bought some belly bands since my pants are uncomfortably tight nowadays
Gender: too soon to tell
Movement: lil peanut is definitely moving around, as we heard on the doppler today, but i'm not able to feel anything yet
Sleep: so random.  some nights i sleep great, others it takes hours to fall asleep.  but either way, i must stumble to the bathroom once or twice a night, and it's hard for me to get comfortable
What I miss: nothing yet, i don't drink or smoke, and the foods that preggies are supposed to avoid aren't my staples
Cravings: fruit, cold things like yogurt or cheese from the fridge
Symptoms: sensitive sense of smell, mild backaches, sore "ladies", ditzy moments where my husband thinks i've lost my damn mind (i'm surprised i got through finals as well as i did), high emotional state in which i can cry for the stupidest reasons (like when reading harry potter)
Best moment this week:  hearing the heartbeat.  we had previously seen lil peanut on ultrasound, but something about hearing the heart beating was extra special.  and being able to share our news with all the rest of our family and friends! 

Comments

  1. Yay Linds!!! This is SO exciting!! You have been on my mind quite a bit lately when I've thought of children - now I know why!!! :) I honestly can't think of two people who'd make better parents - you guys will be great!! Your child, whoever they are, is very lucky to have you guys as mummy and daddy to be! Congratulations to all three of you!!! Love and hugs,
    Hil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts