Blessed

sometimes i have to take a second and reflect on how blessed my life is at the moment. i am attending the university that i dreamt about since i was young, my amazing husband and the fortress of well-being that we are constructing together, the fact that finally some good things are happening for my family, the sun is making its appearance more and more often, my family and i are healthy, the faith that i have been called to and its glorious aims and achievements , that this quarter makes my desired degree and career path more concrete in my mind, and the fact that for today i feel secure, joyful and content. "Exalted, immeasurably exalted art Thou above any attempt to measure the greatness of Thy Cause! Above any comparison that one may seek to make, above the efforts of the human tongue to utter its import!" -Baha'u'llah

Comments

Popular Posts