guest room almost complete

I had some time recently to finish getting the guest bedroom setup (mostly).  I had been eyeing a rug at Urban Outfitters but the style was a little different than I usually go for so I wasn't quite sure about it.  But, I had found the knob that I wanted for the nightstand from UO so I just decided to go for it so that I could order both at the same time, plus the rug was a good price.  I had finished the nightstand so all I needed to do was install the knob.  I had finally found a white cotton blanket for the bed at Target and had picked up the mirror there as well, so then it was just a matter of putting it all together.  I threw down the carpet, hung up the mirror and installed the knob on the nightstand.  And now this is what it looks like:








Now I just need to hang some more pictures and artwork and whatnot to make it look a little less bare.  And of course repaint the walls, maybe a nice soothing blue or gray.  But that will  be down the road a little more.

Comments

Popular Posts