Pinterest challenge!

Pinterest challenge.  Who's with me? Come on guys, it'll be fun.  I read about it on my favorite blog Young House Love.  It was something that another Blogger created so that they could "stop pinning and start doing" and I love the idea.  Basically, a group of friends decide together that they will each choose one project that they have pinned to their pinterest boards and actually do it and the report back a week later.  And they do this quarterly.  I would love it if some of my friends would do it, too, and then we could show and tell.  Eh?  This is great motivation to be crafty, get together, share our ideas, and complete a project.  I would like to tackle some DIY art since I have soooooo much empty wall space and not a lot of budget to fill it all now.  What about y'all? Are you in or are you in?  What are you going to create? 
Enamel Painted Vases - Paint used was PermEnamel paint in Mediterranean Blue and White (or whatever color you prefer), PermEnamel Surface Conditioner from Michael's. Full Step-by-Step Tutorial.
I could do this!

Butterfly Art Using Paint Swatches!  We've put together an easy and beautiful DIY art project using a stamp punch and colour swatches! Check out Bright Star Kids blog here and create your own: http://www.blog.brightstarkids.com.au/butterfly-art-using-paint-swatches #craft #butterfly #diy
I really like this project!  Maybe with leaf cutouts?


Comments

Popular Posts