New project

So I have been looking for some kind of table to put in the front entry of my house. I have looked at several stores and have seen some that were alright but at over $200 I was ok with waiting for a sale or finding a piece at a thrift store or goodwill and fixing it up.  My friend Apryl told me about this great thrift store not far from where we live so we went yesterday.  I saw this cabinet initially when we walked in but dismissed it.  I checked out a small dresser that could have worked but then revisited this cabinet and decided that it would work just fine in my space.  It didn't fit in my car but my awesome friend Apryl brought it to my house and it's all ready for me to fix er up.  It has a really great color of wood but I think I will paint it. Especially since the cabinet doors have sailboats painted on them. I haven't decided quite yet on the color that I'd like to paint it.  Maybe a dark gray or some sort of the light blue or white.  If I go with white I may do something fun to the doors. And I will add new hardware.  Anyway here is a picture of the cabinet:
I can't wait to get started!

Comments

Popular Posts