top 10 posts of all time

you know, since 2012 when i started this thing.  it's fun to go back and see what kinds of things other people think are interesting on my blog.  so, here are the top 10:

1. bathroom update complete

the one where i reveal the 'after' product of our powder room renovation that included all new stuff, tearing out the floor and tiling it ourselves and glorious new paint to cover up the very bright and annoying yellow that was in there before.  good times.

2. new baby new house part 1

the one where i announce the arrival of our little z and our new house purchase.

3. 12 weeks

the first one in my weeks of pregnancy series.  reading it makes me re-live those wonderful first weeks of morning sickness, but also the joy of being newly pregnant for the first time.

4. 6 months in

the one wherein i talk about being homeowners for 6 months, what has been updated in the house and what we still want to work on.

5. 34 weeks organizing and baby shower

my 34th week of pregnancy, one of my baby showers and organizing of the nursery. i know. super exciting.

the one where i talk about making my own baby food for z. haha, tricked you!

7. 15 weeks

my 15th week pregnancy update

8. ikea coffee table hack

the one where i take over the hacking of my friend's ikea coffee table.  oops.  but it turns out really cool and she loves it.

9. reflections on birth

i go over my birth story a little, but mostly how i felt about the birthing process a couple of weeks after the fact, after having some time to think about it and process the experience.

10. new house stuff

after having been in the new house for a week or two, my virtual tour of and plans for the house.

so that's the top ten most read posts of my blog. thanks for checking it out.


Comments

Popular Posts